Forum Title: How In The ....?
H E double hockey sticks did they pull this off? Client wanted me to convert this antique walnut dresser into a vanity sink for her bath. I'm immediately offended by the concept, but the customer is always right, I guess. Irregardless, or regardless (Where's M1911 when you need him?), anyway, lacking regard for the hackery I was getting ready to bestow upon this poor unknowing vintage vessel of vestigial .... uh.... walnut furniture piece type thing. I had pulled the drawers to cut out the sink opening, and holy schnikeys! I've never seen drawer joinery like this before. Was this common to an era or an area? Who does this? Is there a name for this type of joinery? Where can I learn the secret?
Category: General Contractor Post By: APRIL OLIVER (Rockville, MD), 03/06/2018

Homeowner Resources & Services

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527